20 November 2008

I Haven't Found Myself

This evening I had a good chat. Thanks to the advancement of communication technology, wide oceans are near enough.

x : so... are u happy?
x : have you found yourself?

y : well...that's why i have decided to live out of indo
y : I am happy here x
y : I am happy here in europe, i found myself and i can live my life.

x : that's what matters!


I haven't found myself and I'm looking for it. It's like doing a 'solo' treasure hunt. Clues are scattered, riddles are not easy, battle zones are challenging, yet the teammate is somewhere out there...

Let me know if you hold the next clue! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you to find your team mate soon Stei..and may you enjoy the art of hunting the treasure of life in a pleasant way.. =D And wish me luck too!

steisimileiva said...

@anonymous: hey there! thanks a lot! good idea, i'll ENJOY the art of treasure hunt then... btw, is this Setyo?

Anonymous said...

yoooo milvvv...thanks yaaa application letter yg kemaren...masih ada kesulitan sie....would you help me??

hehehe steis gue kayaknya tau deh sapa orangnya ini?

steisimileiva said...

@nto: sure! how can i help u?

ha3x.. orang yg comment anonim ato sang 'teammate' yg somewhere out there?

Anonymous said...

Nope, the #1 comment isn't me. To sum up, jadi teringat kata2 kang Fredy Mercury dengan suara falsetonya yang khas "Anybody find me somebody to love....."

ps. I'm not that desperate as Fredy does ;p hehehe

Cheers,
Setyo

Berly said...

the team mate is the treasure in it self :-)

steisimileiva said...

@Setyo: you're rite let's not be so desperate ;p

@Berly: 'team mate hunt' then....