08 January 2009

Carpe Diem!

Happy 2009!

I hope that you're 'showing up' in every single day of your life in 2009. The day is made up of 24 hours and an infinite number of moments (from "The Witch of Portobello"). I hope those moments spice up your 2009 perfectly!

Carpe Diem! Seize the day!

"Dead Poets Society"













I went into the woods because
I wanted to live deliberately.
I wanted to live deep
and suck out all the marrow of life...
to put to rout all that was not life;
and not, when I came to die,
discover that I had not lived.

"Henry David Thoreau"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, lots of people think that death is the answer of all sorrow they had in life.
so.. dare to live?

steisimileiva said...

@ezra: yup! taking the challenge :) hope u 'show up in ur life too' .....