30 January 2009

The Power of 'writing it down'

After New Year celebration I wrote down that in 2009 I would love to go to Washington D.C. either for work or with my own money (for fun) and visit my aunt and fam in Virginia.

The power of 'writing it down' came a bit fast for me. Here I am in Obama-DC. January 26 until February 6 combining work and fun. The excitement conquers the tiresome of work and the 'living my dream' reality warms up the cold-snowy-icy winter days...


Again, I prove the Alchemist "when u really really wants something the universe will conspire and help you to achieve it" and I'm thankful for living my life with this understanding: "everything happens for a reason" :)

I'm allowing life to surprise me! I'm ready!

pic from http://www.webtvwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/barack-obama-white-house.jpg

4 comments:

Berly said...

So happy to hear that.
You certainly deserve to be there.

Keep dreaming and reaching out.
Ditunggu oleh2nya

steisimileiva said...

waaa... thanks bgt mas berly! miss you so...

Dazs said...

Steisi,the same thing happened to me last year and this year too. I always dreamt about Germany last year..my friend even laughed at me whenever I talked about it. But, now..here I am in Germany with full of the coming true dreams!So, nice to write down and keep thinking of ur dreams! ;)

steisimileiva said...

@Dinda: so happy for you!! my 3 steps: dream it, say it, walk to it :)