12 September 2010

BEST Sister on Planet Earth!

After one year of studying social science here in Wageningen, I have better understanding on the fact that every individual is unique. The fact that everyone of us has our own reality and that reality is (socially) constructed. That said, it is indeed SPECIAL to have one other individual in this Planet Earth who can UNDERSTAND you! It is SPECIAL to have someone who can understand the construction of your constructed reality. Hahaha.. I'm making things complicated (again) now...







I'm blessed to have that SPECIAL someone, and she is my lovely SISTER! She is my version of the 'BEST Sister on Planet Earth!'









So, here I want to share you a 'document' that she beautifully recorded. I'm pretty sure you'll agree with me on that BEST SISTER title!! Unfortunately, only for my Indonesian-speaking friends... until my lovely sister decided to translate them I guess... :) I hope I make you all jealous, coz she's MY sister! Hahahaa.. *wink*

http://stevania.blogspot.com/2008/05/percakapan-mega-penting-di-abad-ini.html


... and Sis, nope, I haven't found the answer. I AM in the same questions and struggles! But, I guess that's just the way I AM! HUGS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) Reading your conversation make me more sure that some women (girls?) have different way of thinking (read: not as simple as the others :-> ). I used to think where do I get such way of thinking, none of my sister and brother have that way of thinking; now I think it is just given.
In believe, as long as what you do is good and useful either for you and for others, it will be okay. And if you still searching for what you are going to be, all the things that you have chosen will help you in deciding what you are going to be.

Cheers,
Sulis