20 March 2010

March Arch

March is the start of the color and smell of spring (and yes, it will be my first experience of spring's beauty!). March is the start of Period 4 in my MAKS study (the new name of my MSc program is Master of Development and Rural Innovation, as per September 2010).

March is living my decision to focus my study in Rural Development Sociology and to dwell with intensive Anthropological and Governance readings and discussions. A failure to fulfill a workshop assignment in my 'Anthropology and Rural Development' class, ended up with being fortunate to receive the following thought from a wise classmate:

"Don't compare... and you will be able to fully express yourself. The universe is a massive puzzle and each one of us is a unique piece of that puzzle"

March is about being a bit frustrated on thinking about what to do for my Thesis instead of making time to start reading, reading, and reading... (favorite student paradox!).




But, March is also about re-thinking life, re-thinking my existence in life, re-thinking my thinking of life... March is also about the 'Arch' -- my undefined term of a character that introduced me to a good heart, a peaceful mind, and a sincere act.

No comments: