26 March 2010

Rambling-2: Here in Wageningen

Just want to write down a couple of random thoughts and remarks I recently saw or heard from friends... from the people around me here in my Wageningen life... yup, the temporary life I'm living in :)

1. A corridor mate was cooking. A delicious smell filled the corridor! He told me he is cooking for a dinner with his girlfriend. *Ahh.. it was not only the smell of the food, but also the smell of love*

2. A musical friend was greeting me from behind the bar. He was tired, I was tired. He's keeping the Jam Session running because he loves music. He said *it (music) cleanses my soul!*

3. A scared stranger I suppose, with an alcohol smell. *It's Friday, I don't want to be alone, I need people around me* Well... as they say, alcohol adds honesty in your statement.

4. A very unpredictable friend... *I don't know what I'll do next week, I don't even know what I'll do the day after tomorrow or this weekend* Apparently for some people planning is aching...

5. A confused friend, very rich of love and care; enough to be shared here in Wageningen. *I can, but I don't want to say stop because I see that you're truly happy!*

6. A basketball friend, in love with another place in the other part of the globe. *Wageningen is just a 'stopover', make the best of it and have fun!!*

7. *This is Wageningen, there's no such thing as love...*

8. A messy mind; negotiating with her ego, with her way of how things should operate. What to do? What to do? What to do? *It will end... yeah, but what won't?*


Wageningen life will end, sooner or later...


















MAKS-24 Dinner in Period 4, 12 March 2010, @ Droef 41!
Lovely People!! Will really really miss those moments...

2 comments:

Shintia said...

Do not think about the end. Just enjoy the "now moments"

Andrew and Amanda said...

Wageningen....I miss those friendships. Looking forward to getting back. Enjoy it!