15 May 2010

Pieces #5: Post-Test

Sis,

It's been ages since my last Pieces Mission for you.

So, I managed to pass "The Test of Life" ... It was tough Sis, I did not pass it with 'flying colors', just an average mark. As I reflect on the day of the 'test', I was too busy being sad and forgetting to give support and encouragement! I will correct that in future life.

Well, I am feeling better these days, the old trick of keeping myself busy and having people around kinda help. Of course a bit splash of sadness as memories flashing in my head every now and then... quite human I guess ?!?















Everything happens for a reason. I believe that there are good reasons for the brief encounter. Since I see to live is to learn, I want to believe that it was for me to continue learning the other side of life--the side that I've been putting aside. The side that is colored with good heart, peaceful mind, and sincere act. I learn more about myself, to be a better Steisi for others and for herself.

Off you go to your new chapter.
Best Wishes and Thank You!



PS. Sis, thanks for all the prayers!

No comments: