12 April 2010

If the world is ...

From a friend here in Wageningen, as we discussed about his passion for music:

Steisi: Mr.pelangi, I wrote down a couple of random thoughts and remarks I recently saw or heard from the people around me here in my Wageningen life... the temporary life I'm living in.

Steisi: Yours got number 2: "A musical friend was greeting me from behind the bar. He was tired, I was tired. He's keeping the Jam Session running because he loves music. He said *it (music) cleanses my soul!*"

Pascal: That's a good quote. But you know it's not just about music by itself. It's about making music with other people and learning to put the ego aside to create something as a whole that can not be created by yourself.

Pascal: I hope the jam session has the same positive effect on you as it has on me. As long as people keep coming and enjoy the music I'll put in my best effort to keep the Jam session going. See you soon *hugs*. Matahari!


Beautiful! If the world is a Jam Session in the way we believe in... It is a beautiful place for you and for me!

No comments: