22 October 2009

I'm Back!


Readers, I'm back!

For the next year or two, I'll be writing it down from outside Indonesia.









I am currently in the Netherlands.
Gathering the past, struggling the present, and crafting the future through a Master course in Wageningen University.

I am enrolling in a SUPER interesting program named: MAKS... Management of Agro-Ecological Knowledge and Social Change! I promise you I'll write more about the program and my studies.

I'll write down my observations and (clumsy, happy-unhappy, success-failures) experiences of living in the other side of the planet. I am planning to do some of the writing in Bahasa Indonesia as well, with a special intention to share 'my two cents' about living abroad with my internet-savvy cousins and sister (Steva, Tama, Tiwi, Franz, Satria, Heri, Michael, Haga, Echie, Olie, Shinta, Shintya, Elen, Katy, Lona, Agi, and may be more readers...). Then, maybe they'll also routinely visit this webpage as often as they visit facebook or myspace or other educational sites (*wink* hahaha...).

So, enjoy your visit!

No comments: