23 March 2008

It Is True

November 13, 2007

I’ve proven a theory in ‘The Alchemist’ (Paulo Coelho). When you really really want something and you are putting your best thought, optimism, and effort; the universe will collide and help you making it happens. It is true. It happened to me on several accomplishments.

Lately, I’ve been putting extra efforts to search someone through the amazing Google. Today, I found him. I saw his two-dimension shape, dated August 19, 2007. There he is: sitting, standing, smiling, listening, and living.

I shared the excitement to jeruk_nipis through YM. I wrote: “He has drawn the line. It’s quite a thick line. Only God has the authority to erase the line, yet he can always draw a new line.” Marvelously, jeruk_nipis motivated me: “You can draw a line from the exact place where you stand right to where he stands.” So I replied: “Let’s make sure that I use a permanent pen when that opportunity comes. Amen.”

No comments: