23 March 2008

Purpose-Driven Life

November 13, 2007

Purpose-Driven Life

Tuesday

Today on the Purpose-Driven® Life: To love is to spend the time with those you love. Being there, physically and spiritually.

Someone was trying to teach me that. He delivered the course nicely, made clear examples, welcomed questions, and assigned me with some useful paper works. However, sometimes I was chatting with my classmates during the course, other times I fell asleep, and frequently ‘copy-paste’ my friend’s paper works. I failed.

Now, I am repeating the course diligently, understanding it better, and missing my teacher...who now teaches in other school.


Wednesday

Today Purpose-Driven® Life asked “Who do you need to restore a broken relationship with?” The chapter was about restoring a broken fellowship, which I reflected more as restoring my broken relationship with him. It persuaded me to settle things up. Sometimes, I do think that I need to pay him a visit, go to Semarang and knock on his door. Then talk about the past and present. Probably in that scene, I’ll meet his new love or the door may never be opened and I go home weeping and feeling more depressed. Yet, the possibility of restoring the relationship exists as well. So, shall we book a ticket?

***

Huge thanks to Esther Pormes for guiding me to this inspiration.

No comments: